Featured post

WELCOME!

Welcome to the Erasmus + blog! We are students from Poland. On this blog, memories related to the educational project will appear. Contact:...

Sunday 13 October 2019

ITALY


My trip to Rimini Wellness
Hi, I'm Riccardo.
Last summer I went with my older brother Simone to Rimini, on the occasion of Rimini Wellness, a fair focused on fitness.
I had the opportunity to meet athletes from differents disciplines. It was an experience that I will certainly repeat next year.


Hi, I'm Alessia Allero.
Last year I went on a trip to Rimini with my class. Every morning I took part in conferences on computer science, while in the afternoon I had a few hours to visit the city. The experience was stimulating and constructive, as it allowed me to learn the world of work.










No comments:

Post a Comment